Bachelor of Commerce
After completion of B.com the students will be able to:
1) Problem Solving Capacity with Knowledge of Domain- The program enables students to build capacity to solve complex problems in business organizations with areas related to finance, human resources, marketing, International business,accounting, taxation and business laws.Demonstrate theory and practical knowledge in Economics, Management, Accounting, taxation, laws relating to business and commerce
2) Critical Thinking and Effective Communication-The program enables students to think critically which leads them to get an in-depth understanding of various cross-cutting issues with acquired knowledge and wisdom. The students would develop oral and written communication skills along with soft skills to enhance their career opportunities.Students shall also build interpersonal skills.
3) Employability skills with Preparedness for Professional Courses- Students will be capable of leading management positions in banking, finance and other private and public sectors. Various Certificate Programs in Banking, Finance, Analytics ,Tally and Insurance helps students to acquire placement related skills which enhance their career.Students shall be better prepared to opt for professional courses such as CA, CS, CMA, CFA, etc if they wish to pursue.
4) Environment Sustainability and Ethics-The course embeds an understanding of sustainability related concerns and environment related green business initiatives.The program will develop ethical practices and imbibe values for efficient corporate governance by understanding ethical challenges
5) Lifelong Learning and Business Skills:The course instills business and entrepreneurial skills in students by helping them develop competencies and an attitude of self directed lifelong learning.
Masters of Science
Program Outcomes (POs) for Postgraduates Programme:
After completing the post-graduate studies in any subject belonging to the science stream (Physics, Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Chemistry, Computer Science and Law), student will be able to
- PO1: Apply domain-specific knowledge and expertise to effectively address complex challenges in professional, social, and personal contexts.
- PO2: Cultivate a multidisciplinary mindset and contribute to the global knowledge base, with a specific focus on advancing the knowledge and development of the country.
- PO3: Develop strong communication and presentation skills to enhance employability and excel in the job market.
- PO4: Foster social awareness and actively engage as responsible and proactive citizens, addressing societal issues.
- PO5: Evaluate and articulate the impact of the subject on advancements in science and technology, benefiting the general population and contributing to societal development.
- PO6: Attain advanced proficiency in laboratory experimentation and the ability to draw logical and meaningful conclusions.
- PO7: Actively participate in project work, demonstrating independent design and execution of research projects.
- PO8: Identify areas that warrant further research and undertake independent research projects within research and development organizations or industrial settings.
- PO9: Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of both theoretical and applied knowledge within their core discipline.
- PO10: Apply the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in healthcare organizations, data science laboratories, environmental organizations, higher educational institutions, food and beverage industries, and pharmaceutical industries, enhancing their placement opportunities.
Add on Programs & Career Oriented Programs
Besides the traditional education, college runs various certificate courses. Through such add on programs, student will be able to
- PO1: Explore and cultivate new skills and knowledge, fostering personal growth and development.
- PO2: Acquire essential soft skills such as organization and critical thinking, while also gaining technical expertise and deepening understanding in one's field and its relevance to society.
- PO3: Broaden career prospects by pursuing a range of pathways enabled by addon/certificate courses.
- PO4: Enhance employability by earning educational credentials that are valued by employers, providing a competitive advantage in the job market.
- PO5: Lay a strong foundation for further academic pursuits, offering opportunities for continued education and specialization.