The Policy and the Procedure for maintaining and utilizing Physical academic and the support facilities
The College ensures optimal allocation and utilization of the available financial recourses for Maintenance and upkeep of different facilities by holding regular meetings of various committees constituted for this purpose and using the grants received the college as per the requirements in the interest of students.
• Record of maintenance of instruments and equipments is maintained by lab technicians and supervised by HODs of the concerned departments.
• The calibration, repairing and maintenance of sophisticated lab equipments are done by the technicians of related owner enterprises.
• The instruments and equipments used for experiments are annually cleaned and maintained by the concerned departments and record of maintenance is maintained by lab technicians and supervised by HODs of the concerned departments
• Computerised stock entries are updated annually
• There is systematic disposal of waste of all types such as bio-degradable chemical/chemical and e-waste
The requirement and list of books is taken from the concerned departments HoDs. The finalized list is duly approved by the Principal. The Library Advisory Committee meets periodically to review the needs of the library.
• The Library has special facility for visually challenged students as the library provides special software for their reading purposes.
• To ensure return of books, ‘no dues’ from the library is mandatory for students before appearing in exam.
• The proper account of visitors (students and staff) on daily basis is maintained.
• Other issues such as weeding out of old titles, schedule of issue/ return of books etc are chalked out / resolved by the library committee
Computer maintenance through AMC is done regularly by the college staff and non-repairable systems are disposed off. Software and Hardware are periodically reviewed and upgraded as per requirement. The ICT Smart Class Rooms and the related systems are maintained with AMC of the corresponding service provider. The College website is maintained and updated regularly by AMC with Tri-Star web designers, Nagpur. The AMC of CMS Software Is made with Master Software Agency, Nagpur.
The College has a building committee for maintenance and upkeep of infrastructure. At the departmental level, HoDs submit their requirements to the Principal
regarding classroom furniture and other. The college development fund is utilized for maintenance and minor repair of furniture and other electrical equipments
Students are sensitized regarding cleanliness and motivated for energy conservation by careful use of electricity in classrooms. The maintenance and the cleaning of the classrooms and the laboratories are done with the efforts of the cleaning services employed on contract. There are technicians, masons, plumbers, carpenters deputed by management who ensure the maintenance of classrooms and related infrastructure.
The College has its own sports ground that is maintained and upgraded regularly with the help of ground staff and other contracting agencies. The Indoor Halls housing Table Tennis Tables and Snooker Tables are maintained by the ground staff