Param Poojya Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Smarak Samiti's
Dr. Ambedkar College
Deeksha Bhoomi, Nagpur
RE-ACCREDITED WITH 'A' GRADE BY NAAC
RECOGNIZED AS COLLEGE WITH POTENTIAL FOR EXCELLENCE BY UGC
Progression of Courses
Information Under Disabilities Act
Bachelors of Science (BSc)
Bachelors of Computer Application (BCA)
Master of Science (MSc)
◾ Biochemistry & Biotechnology
◾ Computer Application (BCA)
◾ Computer Science
Bachelors of Arts
Master of Arts
◾ Dr Ambedkar Thought
◾ Pali Prakrit
◾ Political Science
Bachelors of Commerec (B.Com)
Master of Commerce (M.Com)
Bachelors of Law (B.A.LL.B 5 years-Degres Programme)
Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
Master of Laws (LLM)
Special Laboratory Facilities
Bioinformatics and Pharmacogenomics Laboratory
Plant Tissue Culture Lab
Animal and Insect Cell Culture Laboratory
Drosophila genetics and stock maintenance
Department of Physical Edu.
Table Tennis Hall
At A Glance
RTMNU Important Links
Employment & Career Guidance Cell (ECGC)
Conference / Seminars / Workshops
Report-3 (Over All)
Center For Higher Learing & Reserch
Hrd Cell Actvities
25 th April, 2016 to 29 th April, 2016
1. "Increase your CQ (Curiosity Quotient) for greater success" by Mr. Prakash Shesh.
2.“Open Educational Research” by Dr. Mangala Hirwade.
3.“Nutrition for Health” by Ms. Kavita Baxi & Ms. Reeta Bhargav.
4.“Employer’s Expectation from Employees” by Mr. Rajan Thaokar.
5.Co-relates & Control Strategies of White Collar Productivity” by Dr. G. F. Surya
20th April, 2015 to 25th April, 2015
1.“Sense of Life” by Dr. Shiny Clib.
2.“Transactional Analysis” by Dr. Sarita Modak.
3.“Team Building” by Dr. Unnati Pande Datar.
4.“Mental Health and Well Being” by Dr. Sushil Gawande.
5.“Cultivating Positivity at Workplace” by Dr. Satish Kadam
22th April, 2015 to 25th April, 2015
1."Sense of Life" by Dr. Shiny Chib
2. “Transactional Analysis” by Dr. Sarita Modak
3. “Team Building” by Dr. Unnati Pande Datar
4. “Mental Health & Well Being” by Dr. Sushil Gawande
5. “Cultivating Positivity at the Workplace” by Dr. Satish Kadam
3rd March, 2014 to 7th March,2014
1.“The Digital Age: Origins, Impact & Future” by Mr. Prashant Joshi.
2. “Employees Management” by Mr. Lalit Khulkar.
3. “Diabetes and Obesity” by Dr. Shailesh Pitale.
4. “Impression Management” by Dr. Mrs. Aaliyah Siddiqui.
5. “Work Life Balance” by Ms. Rashmi Bansal.
18 th March, 2013 to 22 nd March, 2013
1.“Effective Listening” by Dr. Milind Fadnavis.
2. “Skills for Professional Excellence by Dr. Sujit Metre.
3. “Career Management-Andross stages and Exit” by Dr. Medha Dixit.
4. “Encashing Opportunities” by Dr. Atul Shringarpure.
5. “How to prevent Heart Attack” by Dr. Prashant Jagtap.
18th April, 2012 to 26th April, 2012
1.“Fitness at work and health” by Dr. Prabhakar Deshmukh.
2.“Challenges in competency development” by Dr. Ashutosh Paturkar.
3.“Attitude at the work place” by Dr. Mrs. Neeta Shah.
4. “Role of a teacher in a changing scenario” by Dr. S. D. Bhave.
5. “New Attitudes New Directions” by Mrs. Prafullata S. Rode.
6. “Personality Development through awareness” by Dr. Mr. Abhiram Dabir.
7. “Teaching as a Profession” by Dr. Surendra Gole.
4th June, 2011 to 11th June, 2011
1.“Motivating Teachers, Motivating Students” by Dr. Amol Pawad &Dr. Krishna Dixit
2.“Being a Learning Organisation by Dr. Smita Dabholkar.
3.“Teacher as a Counsellor” by Prof. Avish Petras.
4.“Teacher as a Communicator” by Dr. Suresh Chari.
5.“The use of Psycho-metric tools for Developing Teaching Techniques” by Mr. Milind Apte.
6.“Positive Attitude” by Dr. Yugal Rayalu.
7.“Innovative Techniques” by Dr. Shrikant Sampat.