RE-ACCREDITED WITH 'A' GRADE BY NAAC
RECOGNIZED AS COLLEGE WITH POTENTIAL FOR EXCELLENCE BY UGC
Aim of Lifeline Cell: To train the students, faculty members and members of non-teaching staff of the college to take care of any person needing medical help in case of emergency in and around the college.
1. To develop Certified First-aiders to take care of society at the time of emergency.
2. To organise training programmes in Basic Life Support and First-aid Pulmonary Resuscitation in the college regularly.
3. To disseminate information and phone numbers of Certified First-aiders in college campus and thereby in the society.
4. To organise Blood Donation Camps and Motivational Camps for Organ Donations in the college.
5. To establish collaboration with nearby hospitals for shifting individual in need of medical care.
6. To help the institution in mobilising the human resources for benefit of our society.
Co-ordinator plays a very important role for this cell. The tasks involved are
1. To prepare the Training Syllabus for this course which will fulfil the aims and objectives elaborated above.
2. To identify the experts including doctors, physiotherapists, motivational speakers and contact them for organising their lectures and demonstrations.
3. To inform the students, faculty members and non-teaching staff of the college about the training course through
circulars put up on the Notice Boards in the college.
4. To conduct the Training Course by making all the necessary arrangements including the lecture hall, audio-visual setup etc.
5. To identify the First-Aiders and give them the required training and assess their ability to give first-aid in case of emergency.
6. To prepare the list of Certified First-aiders and display it prominently in college campus.
|Lt. Sujit Chavhan||7058362022|
|Mr. Vikas Sidam||9765188685|
|Mrs. Vidya Chourpagar||9850696353|
|Mr. Manoj Andraskar||8793721949|
|Mr. Nikhil Narlawar||9527447523|
|Cdt Palash Narnaware||7397833317|
|Mr. R. V. Patil||9822573242|
|Dr. Mrs. Aarti Wazalwar||9611055888|
|Cdt. Pranali Patil||7448211826|
|Mrs. Leena Kamble||9595379722|
|Mr . Rahul Dhoble||9422809379|