RE-ACCREDITED WITH 'A' GRADE BY NAAC CGPA: 3.45
RECOGNIZED AS COLLEGE WITH POTENTIAL FOR EXCELLENCE BY UGC
1. Department of Law, Dr. Ambedkar College was started in the year 1984. LL.B. (3years) course was started in the year 1984-85.
2. LL.B. (5 years) course started in the year 1995-96.
3. LL.M. in three specialized groups was started in the year 2013-14
4. From 1984-85 to 2009 the Law Department was in the Main building of Dr. Ambedkar College, Deekshabhoomi, Nagpur.
5. In the year 2009, the Law Department was shifted to newly constructed building specially meant for Law College.
6. Department of Law is having an independent library with 4175 number of books and following mentioned Journal subscriptions—All India Reporter, Criminal law Journal, Maharashtra Law Journal, Supreme Court Cases, labour Law Journal, ICFAI Journal of Environment, Journal of Banking Law, Journal of Employment, Indian Bar Review, Law Z etc.
7. This Independent library is also provides electronic facility for both students and faculty members.
8. Library is having AIR software subscription.
9. The law Department also provides Wi-Fi facility.
10. The department also has two well equipped Moot Court halls for Practical training purposes and for holding National Level Moot Court Competitions regularly organized by the department.